Wednesday, September 01, 2004

funny

Here's some quotes I came across this morning. I love quotations and proverbs. If these bore you, just come back later! If you want to read more, go here.

The man who claims to be the boss in his own home will lie about other things as well. Amish saying

Non-reciprocal principle: If you add a cup of wine to a barrel of sewage, you get a barrel of sewage. If you add a cup of sewage to a barrel of wine, you get a barrel of sewage.

Do not attribute any action to malice that can be explained by stupidity. (This is my new take on our politicians in general.)

If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of it, at least. Herman Melville (in Moby Dick)

Way to go, Herman. And thanks for reminding me I'd better go pull something out to defrost.

grace,

lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home