Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Alone in the House

This is so rare. And here I sit at the keyboard. I've a thousand things to do. Ten thousand things that need putting in their place. And here I sit at the keyboard. Well, at least I'm not gaming. I don't game. There I admit it.

Got the book on diets 4 your blood type yesterday from Amazon. Great stuff. It figures, I'm Type A which does best with a vegetarian diet. I love meat. Still, I'm going to give it a go and see if it helps my depression. I'm so sick of this monkey on my back. Sick of taking a pill every day. There's got to be a better way.

These days, it's okay to be depressed and on meds. But inside of me, I feel like someone who can't get her act together. Something's been very wrong inside of me for a couple of weeks now and I'm praying for God to just step in and take me away from myself. I get in my own way all the time.

Today will be better, though. I'm actually going to get at the upstairs of my house which right now looks like a tag sale in the bargain basement! Say a prayer for me, huh?

Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home