Monday, April 26, 2004

Grace in the Strangest Places

For some reason, I like the women other women despise. Take Tammy Faye Bakker Messner for example. I love that woman. I love her sincerity, her kookiness, her smile. I'm sorry she's taken very ill with lung cancer. Did you know that Pamela Anderson has been helping her during this time of illness? Tammy Faye was very caring during Pamela A.'s divorce and now they are friends.

Tammy Faye wears lots of makeup. Uh-yeah, Lisa. Thanks for noticing.

There was another woman who wore lots of make up. My fave bombshell, Marilyn Monroe. She said she wore all that makeup at premieres because those way across the street in Times Square who came to get a view of her wouldn't have seen her without it. She didn't want to disappoint them. Here's a great quote from M.M.

"I don't understand why people aren't a little more generous with each other."

Me either.

But hey, take a look at Tammy Faye and Pam Anderson. Grace comes in the craziest of disguises and I for one am glad it does. Ever thought about praying for these two ladies? Maybe we should be a little more generous with them just as they have been generous toward one another. What do you think?

grace, lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home