Thursday, April 15, 2004

Is there anything better than Chic Fil-A?

I think not! Had some nuggets for dinner. Dessert island food? Oh, yeah!

I haven't slept well in months and last night, six hours of straight sleep. I couldn't believe it when I woke up and the sun was already creeping into the bedroom. I feel like a new person. Blood Type diet, day two, going great.

Had a great talk with a friend this morning about "the church." Why is it so many 'evangelicals' will come out in droves against homosexual marriage, but could care less about AIDS? "Well they bring it on themselves, why should I care?" I have heard people say. My answer is, God cares. No wonder homosexuals think Christians hate them. If I was scared and sick or worried I might contract a deadly virus and someone only cared about what I did in my bedroom, turned their back on my very real, physical ills and emotional needs, well I guess I'd think they were hateful.

Homosexuals not allowed, malicious gossipers put up with on a daily basis. I don't get it. I don't get why we've zeroed in on this. Jerry Falwell should be ashamed of himself for finger-pointing without lending a hand. WWJD? He'd heal this community and love them.

Maybe I'm just getting too liberal in my old age. Stay tuned each day for a "shocking quote" from an Christian website.

grace to all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home