Friday, August 20, 2004

reporting in from the weight loss front

Well, did the Weight Watchers meeting yesterday. 2.4 pounds. Oh, yeah! Not much, but I had Chinese Food the night before which, they tell me, really packs on the water. Who knows. I am glad to just have lost anything at all. And at this rate, I'll reach my goal in 10 weeks.

I really need to start, as my brother says, "shaking my blubber." But that's way too depressing right now! As I always say this time of year, "Wait 'til it gets a little cooler!"

The teacher at WW is a grandmother who's just a downright sexy woman. I wasn't that sexy at 22. This woman is "all that and a bag of chips." If that doesn't motivate you, I don't know what does! And to any man reading this, yes, it's true, most women lose weight for other women or health reasons. I think that says something good about men in general.

grace,

lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home